Monday, April 18, 2016

Electronic cigarette EXPLODES in TEENS FACE!!




Just when some where getting all excited about this so-called resourceful trend...




The reality that this just may not be a smart trend to follow is becoming very obvious...


A 14-year-old teen is recovering from serious injuries after an electronic cigarette exploded in his face. Leor Domatov suffered injuries after he was blinded by an exploding electronic cigarette at the Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn according to CBS New York.
The blueprint of the electronic cigarette

Drive 1,000's of Targeted Visitors to YOUR site with iNeedHits.com! Shop Now!

Just in case you may think this is a rare occasion...





No comments:

Post a Comment